Tuesday 11 October 2011

Are you going to buy iPhone 4S?

I am not an Apple fan but I look forward to iphone 5 too.

New shape…..features……design…….functions

Finally, Apple launched iPhone 4S instead of the much anticipated iPhone 5.
Knowing from social networking that lots of people were disappointed with iphone 4S and they were so sad about Steve Job’s death too.  
One photo is found on Facebook ………iPhone 4S represents “iPhone For Steve”.  ???????? I think it is a rumor only~


The AGE has an online Poll about the Apple iPhone 4S.  The poll result is that over 80% of people are not going to buy iPhone 4S: 

Q: Will you buy an Apple iphone 4S?
  1. YES:                                                 19%
  2. NO:                                                   41%
  3. I'm holding out for iPhone 5:        40%

Total votes:38626 
Source: THE AGE 

How about you?
Will you buy it? Or you are holding out for iPhone 5? 


9 comments:

  1. For me, I think we don't have to think too much about the name. What if Apple call this Iphone 5 without any changes? What if Apple have real Iphone 5 with more expensive price with very few updates with 4S? If 4S meets your need, then just go and buy it, if not, let's hold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now that you've let me know that S is for Steve, I'm more likely to get it?! Much better than a #Coke can with my name on it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple are in the box seat.....it seems like lots of people want the newest iPhone regardless. I think it was Chris that made the comment on Ross's blog about not that long ago we all had Nokias and I remember people wanting to get the latest Nokia before anyone else had it. Now I feel like I'm old school with my Nokia even though it's only 10 months old....and I'm kicking myself for not getting an iPhone back then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you, not an iPhone fan at all (sorry all iPhone owners) and will never get one. But I do admire how apple manage situations like this. They are just awesome when it comes to marketing and making sure that they remain ahead, and regardless of what those stats in the Age says, I'm sure more than 19% will actually buy the phone.
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ross that more that 19% will buy the phone.It is because lots of Apple fans are still using Iphone 3, it is a good time to buy a new Iphone although they do not feel happy with it.
    Another rumor is that Apple does not want to launch Iphone 5 now since they wanna tell the consumers that even though Steve is dead, Apple is able to launch new innovation also without Steve in future. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have ordered 2 Iphone4S online. One is for my friend in overseas and another one is for myself. No matter the function or the quality, Iphone 4S is better than Iphone 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am agree with Terry! I think there are some customers that they do need iphone4s. However, I think more people are the loyal customers who support any product from Apple. For me, I am ok with iphone4 currently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in buying an iphone 4S only for the Siri application...I think is great! I agree with Peggy in the sense that apple has very loyal customers who support any new product that apple launch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI paulette,

    do you know that Samsung is going to launch a new smartphone- Galaxy Nexus? it can support more than 20 languages while Siri application identify American English only.

    Will you change your mind ? I don't think so. I think most Apple fans are loyal to Apple emotionally.;D even though the function of other brand's smart phone is better than Iphone. ;)

    ReplyDelete