Friday 7 October 2011

Do you need Facebookanol?

Do u think that Facebook is a addiction?
I found a photo on facebook, which is shared by my facebook friend.
Facebookanol?  
Facebook addiction?

I am sick. I am sure I am a Facebook addict. I check the Facebook over 20 times per day. It becomes part of my life. In comparison, facebook addiction is not like drug or alcohol addiction that affects our health directly but…..it seems we cannot control ourselves. Facebookanol reminds me that it’s a time to reduce using facebook.

Of course, for marketers, Facebook is absolutely a good media to communicate and engage with customers. However, when social media becomes more important, it seems that we overlook face-to-face communication. Social and communication skills are very important too.

Sorry. It is just my personal opinion. ;) 

8 comments:

  1. Well I was up last night at 2am... for some reason couldnt sleep. Instead of looking at the roof in sheer boredom, what did I do? Check out all the crazy updated on Facebook which is far from a sleep remedy. Yep it sure is an addiction that cant always be deemed 'healthy'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I use it, and check it quite frequently, but when I'm not really keen, I just don't. I think marketers love the addicts.
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Ellen. I think that Facebook is an addiction for me too. I check Facebook at least twice per day...but It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem..... My name is Sonika and I'm a Facebook-a-holic!

    Just like Kate I will check my Facebook at all hours, just because I'm bored. I find it interesting that there are soo many people out there that are addicted to Facebook and yet if there is a company that reels out as many updates as we do, we find them annoying and unlike them.
    So if, at an individual level we have high traffic... why cant companies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please count me in!
    I am a Facebook-a-holic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am highly addicted to Facebook. I think Facebook is one of the greatest invention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems girls are high involved in FB. lol~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Especially the Facebook integrated with telecommunication, users are getting easier and more often to play on FB, but I believe those new-tech have its life time, once users get tired and bored, they would be "recovered" very soon~

    ReplyDelete